Monday, May 05, 2008

Bloody as hell or burnt to a crisp?

The latter for me. Seems to be that I forgot to put on some sunblock on the back of my left calf. Sunday was super nice so I went out for a 5 hour ride with boB, Ralph, and a couple of the Toms. The ride went well. My climbing skills are coming along, the rollers are flowing good. I just need to get some speed for the Tuesday night sufferfest. Of which, I will miss again. The sunburn is very bad and want to keep it covered up for another day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I use coppertone sport. You may want to buy it by the gallon.

5:57 AM  
Blogger MunkieFast said...

Kinesys for me all the way. Couple of sprays here and there and never have to reapply. just need to remember to spray in the firstplace

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home